Who are we?
The address of our website is: https://www.babyshell.fr.
Use of personal data collected
– personal data that is collected or processed when you use the website www.babyshell.fr
– how your personal data is used and protected,
– the rights you have regarding your personal data
– How to contact us to exercise your rights.
Here are the personal data we collect:
Some personal data is needed to provide you with our products or services.
This is particularly the case when:
* you make a purchase,
* contact you directly by phone,
* you request to receive communications,
* you create an account,
* you use our Site.
These personal data include:
* Coordinated, including name, e-mail, phone number and shipping and billing address;
* user and account information, including your password and unique user ID;
* personal information, including your date of birth and your history of purchases;
* payment or credit card information;
* data relative to the size you have chosen;
When you leave a comment on our website, the data entered in the comment form, but also your IP address and the user agent of your browser are collected to help us detect the comments undesirables.
If you file a comment on our site, you will be asked to save your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. It’s only for your comfort so you do not have to enter this information if you ask another comment later. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and log on to this site, a temporary cookie will be created to determine if your browser accepts cookies. It does not contain any personal data and will be deleted automatically when you close your browser.
When you sign in, we’ll set up a number of cookies to record your login information and preferences. The lifetime of a login cookie is two days, that of a cookie of option of screen is of one year. If you check “Remember Me”, your login cookie will be kept for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookie will be erased.
By modifying or posting an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data. It simply indicates the identifier of the article you have just modified. It expires after one day.
Content shipped from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded in other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were to that other site.
Statistics and measures of audience
We use your personal data for the operation of our Site, in particular, when you make a purchase, your data is used for accounting, auditing and other internal purposes.
If you sign up for our new letter, we will use your contact information to provide you with information about our news, your purchase or our promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us by mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to enable you to use our Site and make your purchases. When you use our Site, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. If you make a purchase on our Site, or if you request to receive our promotions, we will use your coordinates to inform you about your purchase or our promotions. If you contact our customer service, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased, to help you make the purchase, solve your problem problem or answer your question. To use certain features of our Site, it may sometimes be necessary to provide us with additional data or additional consent for the use of the data for certain purposes. To allow you to receive information about our products and our events
Please note that you can unsubscribe at any time to oppose the processing of your personal data.
Use and transmission of your personal data
BABY SHELL shares your personal data with:
* The entities of BABY SHELL for the purposes and in the aforementioned conditions.
* Third-party service providers processing personal data on behalf of BABY SHELL eg for payments and credit cards (PayPal and Stripe for credit card payment), shipments and deliveries, hosting, administration and management of your data, e-mail distribution, research and analysis, brand management and product promotions, as well as the administration of certain services and functionalities.
* Kiwiz is a solution for the certification of invoices and credit notes, responding to the demands of the tax administration in the framework of the 2016 Finance Act, also known as the “VAT Fraud Law”. Kiwiz stores in this regard the certified documents (invoices and credit notes) resulting from the orders made on this site, during the legal period according to article L123-22 of the commercial code.
Storage times of your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This automatically recognizes and approves the following comments instead of leaving them in the queue.
For users who register on our site (if this is possible), we also store the personal data indicated in their profile. All users can view, modify, or delete their personal information at any time (except their user name). Site managers can also view and edit this information.
In general, we will keep your personal data as long as you keep your BABY SHELL account. Regarding the personal data relating to your purchases, we keep them longer in order to comply with legal obligations, such as in particular in tax matters.
The rights you have on your data
If you have an account or have left comments on the site, you can request to receive a file containing all the personal data that we have about you, including those that you have provided us. You can also request the deletion of personal data about you. This does not take into account data stored for administrative, legal or security reasons.
We inform you that you have the right, at any time, to ask:
* access to your data;
* an electronic copy of your data;
* the correction of your data if they are incomplete or inaccurate;
* erasing or limiting your data.
In cases where you have given us your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us using the following email address: email@example.com
If you wish to share your comments or if you have any questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, you can contact Samantha DIDERO at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone from monday to friday, from 9h to 12h and from 14h to 17h at: +33 662 27 22 01